Sunday 5 January 2014

Jewellery Organisation



Today, being a Sunday, I was both incredibly lazy and productive. Firstly I did not get up until 12 which was an achievement I'm proud of. 26 and still able to lie in like I'm 13!

After though I really did need to sort out my war zone of a room. Especially after the Xmas hols and coming back with my sister. I never properly unpacked so my has took stuff out if my suitcase and dumped it randomly around the room. 

One thing I did that I thought was cute, you can choose to disagree, was using an oversized wine glass to store my earrings. For Christmas my aunt and uncle bought me a wine glass that holds an entire bottle of wine. This is the third one I've ever received! I love it and more importantly I love wine. However I don't often have people round and I feel that drinking an entire bottle of wine is a little...strange. 

So, as I brought back more of my possessions, I needed to store my earrings so they didn't get constantly tangled. Voila, two birds with one stone. My earrings now sit in and dangle from an oversized wine glass. I'm a bloody genius!! 

(Sort of)



1 comment:

  1. You are sooo organized! All of my stuff is just all over the place, haha! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete