Wednesday 13 March 2013

What I'll miss when I'm in Paris

Here I thought I would add a list of things that I'll miss when I'm in Paris. It's only 4 days away now and it's starting to hit me that I'm actually leaving. This nervous/scared/excited feeling is not changing yet!!

Anyway, here goes:

  • My family (for obvious reasons)
  • My friends, for laughs, cocktails, gossip
  • My fake nephew, he's just turned 2 and will miss him loads,
  • London cocktail bars, especially happy hour in Grace bar,
  • The national gallery, great for art and also a free clean toilet in the middle of London!
  • The Tate, love the warhols, Lichtenstein & Delaunay there,
  • Wandering along the southbank,
  • Nights out with my sisters - catching u, drinks, laughing and gossip,
  • Knowing where everything is and being able to speak and read the language


Of course there are loads of positives as well like discovering a new place, meeting new people, finding new cocktail bars and galleries and things to do. I'm too excited! Hoping to learn French as well and will try really hard. Wish me luck. Xx

Me and my friends enjoying my leaving cocktails.


View from the National Gallery overlooking Trafalgar Square


View from one of the bridges - Cloudy London


The White Tower at The Tower of London


Tower Bridge


Me and Mum


Me and my sisters


Me and my little sister doing Up at the O2


My sisters


Me and my little sister doing our very best gypsy wedding dancing!
Me and Dad


The Audrey Hepburn quote that proves I'm doing the right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment