Monday 11 March 2013

Nearly in Paris

Sorry I haven't blogged for a week. I have had internet and organisation issues! aka - One week to PARIS! 

One of the things I have been struggling with is my packing. I have been trying to work out what I need for basically any time between 1 month and forever in one suitcase. It's pretty tough!

I've written so many lists for outfits, written what I'll be doing and therefore what I might need. It's so hard! I'll need outfits for working, relaxing, studying, sightseeing and going out. I've also decided to pack a summer suitcase to leave behind so that when my parents come to visit I will have some maxi dresses and flip flops etc.

Overall I'm thinking 10-15 dresses of varying smartness, 5 pairs of jeans/trousers, 20 - 30 tops and a few cardis/jackets. I just hope I can fit it all in the suitcase along with hairdryers, books, make up (I haven't planned the make up yet - it's just too upsetting), shoes etc.

Actually, writing this post has made me feel all stressed about it again... maybe I'll have some wine or ice cream to calm down!

Please can someone pack for me? I'd really appreciate it!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment