Tuesday 23 October 2012

The beginning...

I have been wanting to write a positive blog about fashion and beauty for a while. Until recently however I couldn't think of a good title and was unsure how I would define my own style. This was until a conversation with my sister who was explaining that she knows nothing about fashion and the girls at her work were discussing chanel coats. She had no idea what they were talking about and simply said - 'If I like it, I buy it'. This got me thinking. I would say that I love fashion and beauty but also, if I like it, I buy it. Fashionable or not. I enjoy reading magazines, blogs, newspaper articles about new fashion. I even spend time going through clothes websites searching for inspiration and ideas. I dream of owning a Chanel bag, a Burberry trench and a pair of black patent Christian Louboutin Pigalle stilettos. (Amongst other things).
After all this dreaming and searching I then look through what's available to me and put together my outfits.
In short I admire and adapt.

If the latest fashion in beauty or clothes doesn't suit me or I don't like then it's not for me, and I wear something I feel comfortable, beautiful and confident in. Body-con dresses make me look vile, ripped jeans make me feel uncomfortable, pale skin makes look ill, orange skin makes me look ridiculous. I use what I like along with the fashions of the moment.

In this blog I aim to share outfit inspirations, beauty ideas, hair ideas and nail ideas. I love the new nail art trend and attempt to do my own as often as possible.

I hope you enjoy, if you do please follow and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment